KILLINGTON/ PICO SOLD

JDSCHMOO22

February 20, 2007

Dear Valued Pass Holder,

Last Friday I contacted you regarding our agreement to sell Mount Snow and Attitash resorts to Peak Resorts. Today I'm writing to let you know American Skiing Company has entered into a definitive agreement to sell Killington Resort and Pico Mountain to SP Land Company, LLC, a major area landowner. They will join with Powdr Corp. to form a new venture that will own and operate Killington Resort and Pico Mountain.

I want to reassure you that during this transition period our resorts will remain focused on providing you with the terrific experience you have come to expect. All season passes, vouchers and any other advance purchase ticket products will be valid through the end of the 2006-2007 ski season. These products will continue to be valid at all resorts where they previously have been honored.

I am confident that you will experience no interruption in service at our resorts. Should you have any questions on your pass products or any other guest service issue, please do not hesitate to contact one of our resort representatives. They will be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have.

Enjoy the snow - winter has finally arrived and with it the best skiing and riding in several years.

Sincerely,

Chip Carey

Senior Vice President - Sales and Marketing

American Skiing Company