Rude employes

Freerider

speaking about rude employes. Freerider said how his friends got kicked out because someone tried to get on his friends babe, well then one of the employes ending up punching another kid in the face for basicly being friends with the girls boyfriend. We complained, bear said he was getting fired, few days later i am back at bear and who do i see, but the kid that supposibly got fired is working there. So bear creek totaly lied to me about the whole situation which completly messed up on top of what had previously happeded.

ha jersey wearing, looks cool if your throwing down.

it is supposed to bring that ghetto vibe, yet snowboarding is fucking expensive nothing ghetto about that, unlike other sport like skateboarding who have urban influence.

some of the lifties were pretty lame, "oh dude you doing backflips and shit" nah.. "thats so lame start fuckin doing them" (at the bottom of the 3 person lift on monday) Some are really cool. I liked the snowfort they were building by the other quad. The people at the customer service desk are kick ass, nicest ladys ever.

B)-->

QUOTE(Matt B @ Mar 5 2007, 08:41 PM) 139686[/snapback]
all sports jerseys

airblaster leg bags

k2 www's (most people that dont even ride park have them)

wide stances (some people that cant even ride have like a 28 inch stance)

buttering on the flat ground (we get it you have a flexable board)

frontflips and backflips are sooooo old

if you think any of those just got old this season, wow, so trendy.

Well again last night i was yelled at by a real jerk again at F quad. We were all in the quad line and we were getting ready and all, and me and my friends boards slipped a tiny bit up past the guard rail and the guy working there just flipped out. He was like "GET BACK GET BACK NOW" and we were jeez chill and then he heard us and was like "DON'T GIVE ME ADDITUDE OR I'll YANK YOUR TAG RIGHT OFF" and we were just so shocked of how rude we was. Bear Creek i know you can hire better employees.