Rude employes

Freerider

On friday night i was just enjoying the snow that was still there and when i was done with the TP i headed down to the new quad only to be greeted by a very rude employee. He asked me when i was waiting for the lift why everyone wears basketball jerseys and i was like for the hell of it. And he replied by saying "well you look f**kin gay." I thought bear would hire nicer employees.

well still it was one. But the ones in the lodge are not very nice either. Like some that work checkout are have no expression and are boring. My friends got kicked out of bear for fighting with one. He came over to there table and started trying to get my friends girlfriend. So my friend pushed him up against the wall. Also even if it was one guy who said that to me, employee should say that.

bear creek employees are awesome except that fag who said people who wear jerseys look gay. maybe he just had a bad night and wishes he could afford a jersey on a bear creek salary but hey thats his problem and yea the people working the cash registers have absolutely no positive expression. i was jokin around with one other employee by gettin 2 boxes of kit kats (for the 2 for 1.25 deal) and she goes aww ur cute. grow up do u want a kit kat or not. i was like yea shes like then hurry and and get it ur holding up the line..i looked behind me and there was no1 there so i told her there was no1 there. she got up and pretty much threw me out. worst part...i didnt get my kit kat

bear creek employees are awesome except that fag who said people who wear jerseys look gay. maybe he just had a bad night and wishes he could afford a jersey on a bear creek salary but hey thats his problem and yea the people working the cash registers have absolutely no positive expression. i was jokin around with one other employee by gettin 2 boxes of kit kats (for the 2 for 1.25 deal) and she goes aww ur cute. grow up do u want a kit kat or not. i was like yea shes like then hurry and and get it ur holding up the line..i looked behind me and there was no1 there so i told her there was no1 there. she got up and pretty much threw me out. worst part...i didnt get my kit kat

Damn, you didn't get your Kit Kat? Ouch.

jerseys can be pretty cool if you wear them right. Like wearing one under a hoodie, or wearing it under a jacket with the jacket open. Or even wearing it over a bright colored hoodie. But then there are those other kids that wear them over there snowboarding jacket and it makes them look fat.

Jerseys are just the new cool trend for this year. Next year its overalls and suit jackets for sure.

On friday night i was just enjoying the snow that was still there and when i was done with the TP i headed down to the new quad only to be greeted by a very rude employee. He asked me when i was waiting for the lift why everyone wears basketball jerseys and i was like for the hell of it. And he replied by saying "well you look f**kin gay." I thought bear would hire nicer employees.

what i don't understand is why that guy would care enougf to say something to you

I've had mostly good experiences with the Ski Check dudes/dudettes, the lifts can vary. There are a few awesome lifties who hold the lift for you to get on, but there are also a few who don't do s**t. I said a few words to the person who running the main quad on last friday arounnd 5:30. He barely held it.

But overall, if you tell them to "smile" or talk to them they are all good people but they also get bored very quickly and they show it.

My experiences are 95% excellent, 5% not-so-good.

hahahahah the people at bear creek pick up trends sooo fast

trends for this year that have been killed:

all sports jerseys

airblaster leg bags

k2 www's (most people that dont even ride park have them)

wide stances (some people that cant even ride have like a 28 inch stance)

buttering on the flat ground (we get it you have a flexable board)

frontflips and backflips are sooooo old

"well you look f**kin gay."

Wearing a jersey while skiing/riding = wearing jeans while skiing/riding

I never really got wearing a jersey anyways... I mean I'll give you a hint- You're not on the team.

Save up a couple hundred bucks more and buy yourself a nice jacket. Really.

Ahahaha, fucking classic

jerseys are not appealing in the least.

I'm honestly not suprised in the least. Correct me if i'm wrong here, but i just get a vibe of gangster city kids at the whole mt. Not that it's a bad thing though...

Ahahaha, fucking classic

I'm honestly not suprised in the least. Correct me if i'm wrong here, but i just get a vibe of gangster city kids at the whole mt. Not that it's a bad thing though...

The jersey wearers are going for the gangster thing right? I kind of see it as satirical as the odds of a real "gangster kid from the streets" being on the slopes isn't all that high. I tried it in my room once. I play basketball so I've got a bunch of jerseys, but it didn't really work for me.

B)-->

QUOTE(Matt B @ Mar 5 2007, 08:41 PM) 139686[/snapback]
hahahahah the people at bear creek pick up trends sooo fast

trends for this year that have been killed:

all sports jerseys

airblaster leg bags

k2 www's (most people that dont even ride park have them)

wide stances (some people that cant even ride have like a 28 inch stance)

buttering on the flat ground (we get it you have a flexable board)

frontflips and backflips are sooooo old

i butter on the ground. It just gets me warmed up after the lift. I also do backflips alot. I just love when all the people on the lifts flip out when they see me. There like ZOMG!!1!!1!!! did joo c dat!!!!1 makes me feel good :wiggle

I also do backflips alot. I just love when all the people on the lifts flip out when they see me. There like ZOMG!!1!!1!!! did joo c dat!!!!1 makes me feel good :wiggle

Hell ya. And the all-time coolest big air was that guy doing a Lawn Dart at the '98 Olympics.

PUTTING THE JERSEY HATERS TO REST AND SAYING WHADDUP

a) Jerseys cannot just be thrown on in any fashion, they must be done right

B) when done correctly they will add a steeze factor of x2 (see josh bibby)

c) Jerseys are not a fad, they are a freeride fashion, fads include plaid, camo and airblasters which will or have faded out.

GUIDELINES FOR JERSEY WEARING

a) XL or larger, god people this cannot be stressed enough. Also look for +2 length, primo stuff

B) Choose your team wisely, something that means something to you, Philly is sick here cause its home turf. Also denver nuggets jerseys cause its in the skiing and snowboarding meccah of the us

c) if your jacket/outfit is not of gangster fashion, ie baggy or of the gangter vibe, watch yourself

d) watch current ski or snowboard videos for a fashion consulting session

e) finally, if you suck, i dont reccomend that you try this

PUTTING THE JERSEY HATERS TO REST AND SAYING WHADDUP

a) Jerseys cannot just be thrown on in any fashion, they must be done right

B) when done correctly they will add a steeze factor of x2 (see josh bibby)

c) Jerseys are not a fad, they are a freeride fashion, fads include plaid, camo and airblasters which will or have faded out.

GUIDELINES FOR JERSEY WEARING

a) XL or larger, god people this cannot be stressed enough. Also look for +2 length, primo stuff

B) Choose your team wisely, something that means something to you, Philly is sick here cause its home turf. Also denver nuggets jerseys cause its in the skiing and snowboarding meccah of the us

c) if your jacket/outfit is not of gangster fashion, ie baggy or of the gangter vibe, watch yourself

d) watch current ski or snowboard videos for a fashion consulting session

e) finally, if you suck, i dont reccomend that you try this

i think people look really stupid with jerseys. its not fashion, its a fad.

and really people, wear what YOU think is cool. dont copy everyone elses idea of cool.

i wear a fairly tight fitting jacket, and fairly tight fitting pants. because its what I think is cool.

that is all

yeah ive had a run in with a bad employee

in the line up in the terrain park i was waiting and then got up to go and everyone around me understood it was my turn and let me go and so i started and a ski instructor came up and started going too and saw me. he was to my right about the same distance from whatever the jump or rail was that we were hitting and just yells over for me asking if i was "f*ckin retarded" b/c he was going to hit it too. I replied i had been waiting and that he has to wait in the line up too and he just swung his pole...so I decided to slow down to give him some space and then run him down. if i see him again and he pulls this type of crap before i have some words for him.

sry its written bad and confusing im in class righ tnow

Yeah a shit ton of people have legbags now, But i unlike everyother kid withone didnt get it because it looks cool. I got it cause i was sick and tired of pulling out my season pass from my jacket after each run. I got one of those stupid armband things they sold at the skishop at bear, and hated it. I saw a kid on the parkcrew with one on and i asked him what it was? He told me it was a legbag where he put his odds and ends in like his season pass. And honestly i love the thing, but i dont understand why someone would get it if there actually not going to use it. Also wheni checked them out online i saw they were close to 70 bucks and i said fffff that, so i went onto ebay searched for one, Won the auction and got one for 25 bucks plus 7 dollars s+h. Sick deal.

I love my legbag to death because in it i put my:

Season Pass

Tool

Change for locker

key locker

Sometimes my lock.

And i kindof dont understand why people think they are ghetto because they snowboard. Last time i checked when you snowboard you dont get hustled for drugs or worry about drive bys or hoes and crap. And i was wondering if someof those kids act like that in school.

and then i will start throwing rocks at you...just kidding everybody dont get mad the flyers are good....sike

I don't care if the Flyers suck this year. I am a true fan, and I don't let this team go in bad seasons like this.