Recent report?

asoreD

I got screwed out of a trip to VT this weekend becasue now i have to work Sunday... :banghead

I'm taking off tomorrow to ride at Elk to salvage my lost VT experience. Haven't been there since last year. What's it like durring the week. I'm taking it that they still haven't put in a high speed lift? is there enough snow off the trails to maybe dip in the woods a little. I remember the park being pretty small w/ a flat almost butter box, a flat rail and 3 kickers, is it still like that? I do remember it being the best terrain in PA though, so if the snow is still good, I'm there.

Thanks

Park is small on skiers far right hand side (I think it used to be towards skiers left somewhere in the middle). The park is small with maybe 10 features, none of which are really anything to get excited about. I'm sure they will have plenty of snow, and depending on melting, plenty of opportunities to duck into the woods (just don't get caught!). Still no high speed lifts, but you should have a good time none the less.