BB monday 3/12

Arrived at around 3:15 with my little brother and suited up to ride this warm march evening.. when we first got there it was said to be right around 50 degrees and the snow was really soft and some what slushy, still BB has sooo much snow! They only had a few lifts running since there wasnt too many people there tonight. Started off hitting up Freedom park but since that lift wasnt running we decided to just stay in Merry Widow. After only about an hour we decided t ditch out jackets and just ride in long sleeve shirts. After we ate around 5 we decided to go get our jackets again since it started to get cooler out. Soon the snow started to harden up and it became alot faster. The soft snow was nice to have today for whenever i fell, whether it was on a jump or just a rail. Overall the conditions were still really good and the parks were still pretty amazing!

also i saw a fellow pasr member, Gurp or atleast i thought it was you.

yeah it was nice yesterday. i was there dicking off as usual hahah. widow was real nice , except yeah the snow was pretty fast .

JF was nice too in the day time. their jumps in the park were nice and fun . it was weird the snow was better at JF than it was at BB .

Yea it was probably me. I was there from 5-8. I was riding with my amazing new gf :D

haha yeah i saw you with two girls and some other guy i think.. i was with my little bro, pretty much all back, with fur on the hood.. i was rockin my new analog puff jacket

poop what were you wearing i most likely saw you

Edited by brtndominant

poop what were you wearing i most likely saw you

black hoody with a lime green xxl tanktop/jersey thingy, green hat , white electric goggers, old ass ride kink.

i wasnt at BB long since my ankle and achilles tendon were killing me toward the end of the day. still had fun messing around though.