cartels for freeriding

nitromike

it depends on your personal preference. its tall and comfortable, but the back and base are not very stiff. stiffer materials provide more response, which you may or may not desire. i would think that the slight minimum forward lean would not be an issue as wanting free riding with no forward lean just seems odd to me, but everyone is different. bindings by rome are also a great choice, especially with rome having a couple of years under them now. if money is an issue, cartels and arsenals can be easily had for $100 or even less with luck. at the end of the day, too much emphasis is put on equipment. progress, have fun, and ride whatever makes your heart flutter.

Edited by skitzo

it depends on your personal preference. its tall and comfortable, but the back and base are not very stiff. stiffer materials provide more response, which you may or may not desire. i would think that the slight minimum forward lean would not be an issue as wanting free riding with no forward lean just seems odd to me, but everyone is different. bindings by rome are also a great choice, especially with rome having a couple of years under them now. if money is an issue, cartels and arsenals can be easily had for $100 or even less with luck. at the end of the day, too much emphasis is put on equipment. progress, have fun, and ride whatever makes your heart flutter.

I freeride, i use no forward lean. I hated cartels.

To each his own. It's not hard to remember to bend your knees, i don't need the binding to do it for me.

I had P1's after i sent my cartels back. There ok for freeriding. I like my bindings stiff, which these are not this stiffest.

Right now i ride Ride SPi's. I love them.

Thats your boot not your foot. Your foot won't change the footprint or shape of the boot at all.

If your riding burton boots.. Yes of course the burton binding is gonna be the best fit. I prefer aluminum over plastic right now, and the stiffest burton binding being the c60 and costs about 350... I got something that to me felt stiffer for 190..

Burton's build quality atleast in my eye's has been going down the tubes lately. To much technical BS, and to many things to break. I like to keep it simple.

i got the p1 wingtips...they are the most comfortable, hottest looking, most responsive binding ive ever ridden, amazing man, the salamon patrol is a sick ass board too, flexy in the nose and tail with alot of pop but stiff between the bindings

they arent super stiff, but they are really responsive, i dont really enjoy having people talk down upon me like i havent seen anything yet...i rode the c60 if you wanna talk about responsiveness but they are not that comfortable...i was saying that they are the most please all around, the most comfortable, hottest looking, most responsive...im completely happy.