3-29-07

bigdaddyk

I pulled into the lower lot at 8:15, booted up and grabbed my 1/2 off ticket. It was 37 degrees. The snow was firm, frozen cord. Razors had more ruts in it than Challenge and both had the infamous cookie balls rolling around on them. Paradise was a little softer, but Main St. had the best, consistant, carvable snow out of all of the trails. All of the snow was white and the brown stuff was gone. Sidewinder has taken the biggest beating, out of all of the trails. Overall, it was a good 18 run morning :rock .

I pulled into the lower lot at 8:15, booted up and grabbed my 1/2 off ticket. It was 37 degrees. The snow was firm, frozen cord. Razors had more ruts in it than Challenge and both had the infamous cookie balls rolling around on them. Paradise was a little softer, but Main St. had the best, consistant, carvable snow out of all of the trails. All of the snow was white and the brown stuff was gone. Sidewinder has taken the biggest beating, out of all of the trails. Overall, it was a good 18 run morning :rock .

its amazing how bad sidewinder is. didnt they get more snowguns on sidewinder this year? i wish i was on the snow right now. i just washed my car in shorts :banghead

at least im going out to by lexan for my carpet setup tomorrow.