Snowboards for Sale

Johnny D

2007 brand new Burton Dominant Slick 154 used once for about 20 minutes, i won it at the annual snowboard premier in stroudsburg, its too small for me. There is nothing wrong with the board at all, nearly perfect condition. i am asking $250 for it but keep in mind it is a $380 snowboard.

Also, an Autogrphed Peter Line pro Model 157 that has the regular wear and tear of two seasons, and some cool stickers haha. I rode it once this season and it still rides great, some scratches, but no major damage to the base, there are a few little chips out of the top sheet but nothing that would lead to delamination or effect the snowboard in any way, still a great board. I'm asking $140 for it.

Burton Refuge Bi-Level Snowskate, the bottom ski is pretty scratched up, but it still works, i bought it for $120 last season, i'm only asking $40

and finally, i have a pair of red oakley wisdoms with a little scratch right in the middle of the lense, i got new goggles this season, so i'll let them go for $20.

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, JUST CONTACT ME, I WILL TAKE THE BEST OFFER I RECIEVE FOR ANY OF THIS EQUIPMENT!!!

contact me for pictures or if you have any questions.

Edited by Johnny D

you can get a new dominant for right around $250 (even less if you look) these days, you may want to ask a little less. keep in mind that the slick doesnt sell nearly as well either...

Oakley is correct. Your forgetting it's spring time and EVERYTHING is super discounted. I got a 330 dollar jacket for 120.

Just briefly looking around, i found a dom slick for 230.