Introducing Whacks Wax

Whacks Wax

While doing a google search for my company, Whacks Wax, I noticed that a member of this forum, skitzo, posted on this forum about my company a long time ago.

Anyway, since few of you probably even read that topic... I just wanted to get my name back out there.

Whacks Wax is a small wax company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. (I'm actually going to be starting college at Penn State this year, so State College will also now become a base of operations).

We have one goal: create a premium wax, and offer it at a rock-bottom price.

In my humble opinion, I believe I deliver that promise. We offer a 120 gram (4 ounce) piece of wax, infused with molybdenum, for just $7. If you look at molybdenum (or even graphite, a similar but inferior additive) waxes from other companies, they can be $30-50 for a much smaller piece. The wax is fast, cheap, and lasts forever.

If you're interested in what we're trying to do, check out our site, WhacksWax.com, for more information on our product, our company, and to hopefully order some wax. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

I hope you'll all be receptive to a product from a local guy trying to start something special out of Pennsylvania. Trust me, the wax works... We have satasfied customers in 30 states, plus 20 countries on 5 continents. It's gotten around the world... now I want to spread it throughout our state.

Hey, Wacks, welcome to the board. You should send a sample to GrilledSteeze so he can be a sponsored skier. He'll hype to every person he ever meets on a chairlift, especially the breezies he usually tries to impress with his mad rap skillz, from Booter to the Bush.

I'm serious.

Good luck. I see your stuff on eBay quite a bit. Keep pluggin' along...

• 1 month later...