'Rainbow to Kicker box'

insomniac

I ridden it. I sucks madd balls. me being a skier, i tryed grinding it and right before it goes up u catch. I tryed 2-3 times and fell each time. its only good for 50-50s which are gay. I HATE THAT BOX!! :angry:  :angry:  they should make that a little table

If I EVER caught a self-respecting skiier do a box 50-50 I would have to slap them, haha :thud Anyway, if they put an up section on the end to make it a kicker, you could throw some mad spins off it.

Peter Olenick 50-50d the box side at the mammoth rail jam. You gonna slap him, eh?

Sorry...

No need to apologize, I just think that 50-50ing is really dumb for skiers. Olenick or no Olenick. If you land like that off a spin onto the box, that's a whole different story, but just going up to it and 50-50ing it really turns me off.

Olenick is definitely a sick skier though. I saw him in the US Freeskiing Open slopestyle at Vail. Got to talk to him in a line-up for a box too.

• 2 weeks later...

270 off a rail is basically a 360 out of a boardslide, but its not a full 360 since your already turned 90 for the boardslide, its only a 270. and a butter is when you go back on your tail like a manual but do it sideways so that your shoulders are facing downhill and you're back on the tail of your board

Edited by NITRO_rider

270 off a rail is basically a 360 out of a boardslide,  but its not a full 360 since your already turned 90 for the boardslide, its only a 270.  and a butter is when you go back on your tail like a manual but do it sideways so that your shoulders are facing downhill and you're back on the tail of your board

a butter is just messin around on the ground like spinning up on your taila nd nose etc..its about having fun. and 270 is exactly what it is.. a 270 degree spin off a rail..that being from a boardslide haha.