Short Boulder Edit/ Crazy Guy

RightEmpire

Found this video online. Check the crazy old guy in the middle of the vid and the end of the vid for some shots of Boulder.

http://www.vimeo.com/395185

HAHAHA, I used to live a block away from that stairset with the crazy dude. You don't want to mess with the crystal street bums/drunks. Sometimes they are happy drunks, other times not so much.

I've got a pretty sweet scar I got gapping those stairs on my bike though.

HAHAHA, I used to live a block away from that stairset with the crazy dude. You don't want to mess with the crystal street bums/drunks. Sometimes they are happy drunks, other times not so much.

I've got a pretty sweet scar I got gapping those stairs on my bike though.

Haha, sick. He went from angry and about to beat those kids to having fun with them. Classic.

pretty positive he wouldnt, the one day we threw crab apples at him all day, and he just chased then laughed when he caught up to us

The guy was clearly drunk, you don't know what he's gonna do. Sure looked like he would have fought if your friend got confrontational and stood up.

The guy was clearly drunk, you don't know what he's gonna do. Sure looked like he would have fought if your friend got confrontational and stood up.

You never know who a drunk person is going to be. I know a few people that are happy and goofy and pretty smart 99% of the time, but when they get drunk they want to fight everyone within 3 blocks. :banghead

• 2 weeks later...