Friday possible open...

RomeAgent

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn...every PASR member must be calling at once, cause it was busy when i just called...i still cant believe that they are opening monday

icedout...where the hell did you get that message. i called again and they didnt say anything about opening day...i just think your a blue mountain fan and like going into the bear creek forum and messing with everyones heads

Edited by petter369

snowmaking weather goes downhill after friday so monday doesnt seem logical
why not they already have the snow so why would it matter if it goes downhill, you are not making any sense
what message?
youve reached bear creek blah blah blah, why what other message was i sopposed to get.Are there subliminal messages or something

I could see them skipping friday since it might rain or snow a little bit but I've been there on opening days when it rained before. I see no good reason they shouldn't open friday unless there's something I'm very ignorant about.

I meant a message like "we'll be open for skiing and riding when hell freezes over" or something along those lines.

Edited by Rowsdower