Friday possible open...

RomeAgent

Hey everyone, I just signed up here, lots of good info!

I just called Bear to see what time the offices are open so I could get my season pass. They said on friday they will be open till 10 o clock if the mountain opens as planned! So it seems to me that they plan on opening on friday! I was stoked........ :wiggle

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see the point in waiting until saturday to open. just for a few more hours of blowing? they have opened with less snow than this before if you look at the opening day video from last year there was grass everywhere and everything was slush and melting. i still say thursday or friday. If they dont post anything by 9 then its deffinately not until friday (or sat.).

i called and they said monday, they want to work the kinks out when buisness is slower, is the reasoning they gave me.

That's seriously retarded... but maybe there are some big kinks so whatever.

Gotta admit its disappointing even though its only a few days.

i dont see the point in waiting until saturday to open. just for a few more hours of blowing? they have opened with less snow than this before if you look at the opening day video from last year there was grass everywhere and everything was slush and melting. i still say thursday or friday. If they dont post anything by 9 then its deffinately not until friday (or sat.).

do you mean thurs or friday of next week

i called and they said monday, they want to work the kinks out when buisness is slower, is the reasoning they gave me.

Im calling b/s. Um to bad they havent really said when theyre actually opening yet. And why the heck would they open monday.

i went up and checked it out earlier, guns were blazing around 5. they will have plenty of snow if they look to open friday. maybe i will put up some pics in a bit. don't let the webcams fool you, they are blowing and have way more snow than how it looks