Fri-Sat Edit

librider

Oh wow you took american government? I'm so impressed. Especially since you forgot the basic tenant of it. Yea I googled that up? All of american government summarized in 3 sentences? Lets put it this way America to me is practically religion, and the constitution is my second set of commandments. Lets just skip over the 5 on the AP US Gov exam, thats cake. There is a reason I got on national TV, national radio, and public speaking experiences in high school for my command of US Gov policy. I'm sure it would bore you to tears, because once again, your name is poop for god sakes. I really believe I'm arguing with a guy named poop, but I am. So don't flatter yourself and think that I looked up ANYTHING to correct you with. But you sir, are an idiot, and I can't stand for such mis-information.

And if you really want to feel like an asshole, the reason I'm not out partying tonight is because my parents called me early this morning and I drove my all the way home because my grandfather got was taken on to the hospital and put on life support, and in all likely hood is going to die tonight so I'm sitting here trying to escape it. so fuck you and all the people in this country who lack any understanding of what this country is about, how it is run, and what the laws are. this is how it gets run into the ground, and if you ever want to find a place where it is run like shit, spend a day in a hospital

hey buddy i really dont care about anyhting else thats going on here but why are you trying to brag about being on radio and tv for your politcal knowledge, i got a chance to pitch 2 innings against the under 20 USA National team on espn2 but does that make me roger clemens???? noooooo sir, my words have no more importance than you average kid that plays sports at all, and its the same with you, no reason to argue politics at all because everyones view is gonna be different

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all fairness the kid should be able to bust on the video if he wants. The first thing you need to realize when you start editing a video is that not everyone is gonna agree with what you do. They'll hate on you song choice, your colors, your trick selection, the way people are dressed, pretty much everything and if your gonna post a video online pretty much anywhere, learn to take peoples comments either as constructive criticism or learn to ignore them, thats all you can do. A good example of this is every video on Transworld snowboarding gets busted on like crazy and you HAVE to have a good edit to get it up there , but its just b/c kids are dicks. In my opinion i think salty should put more effort into his edits and worry about quality over quantity. The skills are there but i think he needs to dedicate more time....
i love you
no poop is a womens vaginal cleaner. He insulted over 4 people in this thread (So Far). And since when does snowboarding have to be all about how good you are, get over it everyone. If you snowboard for something other than having fun your not snowboarding at all.
ok go sell your dunks on ebay while i serve old ladies food as they drop $20 bills down my pants as i smile.it was a serious edit, so i criticized it b/c it wasn't very well made nor were the trick is in it. IF there were kids falling then showing them smiling and laughing about it i would have been like "fuck yeah i love this video" . I would really say that without a doubt. jerk :no

In all fairness the kid should be able to bust on the video if he wants. The first thing you need to realize when you start editing a video is that not everyone is gonna agree with what you do. They'll hate on you song choice, your colors, your trick selection, the way people are dressed, pretty much everything and if your gonna post a video online pretty much anywhere, learn to take peoples comments either as constructive criticism or learn to ignore them, thats all you can do. A good example of this is every video on Transworld snowboarding gets busted on like crazy and you HAVE to have a good edit to get it up there , but its just b/c kids are dicks. In my opinion i think salty should put more effort into his edits and worry about quality over quantity. The skills are there but i think he needs to dedicate more time....

Had we not already heard the same comments, and had they been constructive criticism more than elitist blabbering then perhaps I would allow it. If poop contributed anything besides negativity towards this board, I would probably allow it. If he posted up videos of his own riding, or his crews, then I would allow it.

I want to keep seeing more media posted on this site. I don't want to stifle that process because people like poop are dicks. TWS has it's own moderating policy, and we have ours. Specifically, I don't him constantly ripping on people when he brings nothing to the table himself.

Whomever started saying that Method is getting into politics with his posts in this thread is just as misinformed about policies as poop is about the constitution.

Poop, if your still confused about the constitution and why I can shut you up, more information is available here.

And method... really sorry man. Vibes for your grandma and your whole family. I hope she is at peace with the situation!

Edited by Glenn

Had we not already heard the same comments, and had they been constructive criticism more than elitist blabbering then perhaps I would allow it. If poop contributed anything besides negativity towards this board, I would probably allow it. If he posted up videos of his own riding, or his crews, then I would allow it.

Your kidding right?

Every other comment before mine was "awesome vid", "sick vid" , "good job guy". I was the only guy to say anything outside of that and what do you do but shoot me down saying im a dick and shit and cant speak what i think. if anything they could take the shit i said and use it to fix up shit for their next edit.

sorry i dont roll with a crew , i dont even roll i slide down a hill. i ride with random ppl that i know when i see them there, and im not ganna put any footage up anytime soon unless someone else does it for me since i dont care.

go kill Christmas while your at it guy

Your kidding right?

I highlighted to make it easier for you...

once again, not rotating 90 off of shit and landing 90 should not be on tape. they don't count.

It's not a polished edit from the entire season. It's a one day edit, to get people excited about riding and to show whas BB has going on. They heard you in the other thread where you complained about landing 90, and they heard your complaints about music there as well. They clearly didn't care what you had to say, and went about making their edits the way they wanted.

I don't want to hear you babble the same tired complaints every time they post a vid. If you post more complaints (especially while being a dick about, which I'm fairly certain is the only way you can communicate) I will take away your voice. I'm not going to argue with you anymore. I'm in charge and you are not. Have a nice day.

:)

Edited by Glenn

in charge of being a dick to people who have an honest opinion

i wasnt a dick in my first post either

"once again, not rotating 90 off of shit and landing 90 should not be on tape. they don't count.

huck shit fuck

ghetto gospel on every kids edit these days"

in charge of being a dick to people who have an honest opinion

i wasnt a dick in my first post either

"once again, not rotating 90 off of shit and landing 90 should not be on tape. they don't count.

huck shit fuck

ghetto gospel on every kids edit these days"

Well since you just reposted your original post which I warned you about you are now on mod preview.

... You're a slow learner aren't you?

have fun on scholastic challenge on tv 13 buddy

go cry

Sholastic scrimmage........scrimmage

Your kidding right?

Every other comment before mine was "awesome vid", "sick vid" , "good job guy". I was the only guy to say anything outside of that and what do you do but shoot me down saying im a dick and shit and cant speak what i think. if

For the record, i liked the edit. lib's edits are always good times. They're about the real values of snowboarding...having fun with your friends and not giving a fuck if you miss a few degrees of rotation, or catch an edge buttering.

yeahhhh dennis :rock

nah i dont think im clever one bit, but that dude just came on here to take a cheap shot, and his colors are generally the worst i have ever seen even stevie ray wonder could point that one out.

maybe i need a good old fashioned hike to clear my mind

sorry for the rant

nah i dont think im clever one bit, but that dude just came on here to take a cheap shot, and his colors are generally the worst i have ever seen even stevie ray wonder could point that one out.

maybe i need a good old fashioned hike to clear my mind

sorry for the rant

I deleted all that other jazz, because it didn't really pertain to the thread. You comment about hiking and semi-apology make me want to leave this, even if it is off topic, and out of context without the other posts.

The funniest part of this is I'm the only one who agrees with poop about the rotating 90 thing. Look at one of the other video threads I pointed it out in a video too, if you are landing 90 it is the same as falling. But on the other hand the kid put it up for free and its still fun to watch to so lay off. My problem is with him pulling the 1st amendment card which pisses me off to no end when people pull that crap. And as for dropping the TV/radio thing, its just trying to show that I didn't google this shit up its part of my view on America, through the lense of knowing the constitution. Look up the rush limbaugh show daily listeners, it should be on the order of 10 million listeners at a time, largest radio show in the world, I spent about an hour with them and several times on the Fox News. It was only 15 minutes of fame but who cares, when you get a letter from Texas that says if I ever met you in person I'd shove my shotgun up your ass and kill you, then you know you are doing something right.I certaintly don't need to prove anything to you guys so whatever. I really don't like to talk about it because it kind of defined me in high school to every kid that didn't know me before hand. At college i haven't really told anyone because it does sound like bragging but all I was saying here was that I know this stuff cold I don't need to google it.

Thanks Glenn, I haven't gotten word on whats up this morning but I'm going to have to go back to school for finals until he passes, but I would expect a funeral this week.

Holy crap this thread blew up.

We make fun edits and just mess around. We have fun and ride how we like. If you poop don't like how we make our video's then feck off. Don't tell us how to make something we enjoy. Obv we are just messing around in most of the video and not making a serious edit.

Oh and Glenn, Nick, and Diamond you guys rock :rock

Fcuk the haters.