The Official Word on Season Passes

Ashleigh S

I've noticed some confusion about when season passes can be used during the time before night skiing. I want to clarify for everyone which passes can be used when.

Saturday December 8, 2007 (Opening Day) - open 8am-5pm: ALL types of passholders can ski and ride (in celebration of the kick-off to our 45th season)

Sunday December 9 - Thursday December 13- open 8am-5pm: ALL types of passholders can ski and ride

(Unlimited and Sun-Fri & Nights passes would be valid anyway, plus Nights Only can be used because we are not open for night skiing)

Beginning Friday December 14 - open 8am-10pm: regular passholder restrictions apply

If you need any further clarification, please feel free to call us at 570.629.1661. Hope to see you all soon!

I've noticed some confusion about when season passes can be used during the time before night skiing. I want to clarify for everyone which passes can be used when.

Saturday December 8, 2007 (Opening Day) - open 8am-5pm: ALL types of passholders can ski and ride (in celebration of the kick-off to our 45th season)

Sunday December 9 - Thursday December 13- open 8am-5pm: ALL types of passholders can ski and ride

(Unlimited and Sun-Fri & Nights passes would be valid anyway, plus Nights Only can be used because we are not open for night skiing)

Beginning Friday December 14 - open 8am-10pm: regular passholder restrictions apply

If you need any further clarification, please feel free to call us at 570.629.1661. Hope to see you all soon!

Ashleigh, and CB management as a whole,

Thank you for seeing sense and changing the approach on this, I'm not sure you can pass it off as prior confusion though as the previous responses were quiet clearly stated.

I'm looking forward to a great opening weekend.

Thinksnow & the message board,

Thank you for being available to air this, I'm sure it was instrumental (along with Dave S's eloquent e-mails) in the change of policy.