The Morning Report for Monday December 10, 2007

SkiCamelback

just wanted to point out for the college kids with no class the next few weeks cuz of finals:

lift tickets midweek for college kids at

at Mountain Creek at $49

at JFBB $40

at Camelback $33

at Blue $32

Might be a good time to hit camelback with their high speed, you are going to get a lot more runs than anywhere else for a lot less money. All those prices require student ID.

Edited by Method9455

just wanted to point out for the college kids with no class the next few weeks cuz of finals:

lift tickets midweek for college kids at

at Mountain Creek at $49

at JFBB $40

at Camelback $33

at Blue $32

Might be a good time to hit camelback with their high speed, you are going to get a lot more runs than anywhere else for a lot less money. All those prices require student ID.

Where did you find the $40 college rate for JFBB? That looks like their regular midweek rate. I was looking on their site for a student discount this morning and couldn't find anything except for the Wednesday night College night w/ $10 tickets....I have class wednesday night though.

Last year their student discount days were Tuesday and Thursday, I think it was like $10 off and came to about $28-30.

Where did you find the $40 college rate for JFBB? That looks like their regular midweek rate. I was looking on their site for a student discount this morning and couldn't find anything except for the Wednesday night College night w/ $10 tickets....I have class wednesday night though.

Last year their student discount days were Tuesday and Thursday, I think it was like $10 off and came to about $28-30.

Exactly - there is no college rate at JFBB anymore. Kind of lame, I was counting on that for my friend when I got my pass there but w/e I'll just go to camelback with them for a change and hit JFBB on my own.

Ya. With the low vert and slow lifts I won't go there without some sort of discount. I'm trying to get up there for WMMR's day off at the slopes because i can teach my gf at a low price, but that will probably be it. Otherwise, I'll frequent Blue. Camelback has a good student rate too, I'll probably head there once, and I need to hit up Sno at least once.