Freedom park setup

calling someone out for his opinion isn't cool

Thats kind of the point of forums isn't it? Otherwise what are we going to do sit around and drool over how super fabulously awesome the parks are? Go to snowboard.com and check the mountain creek forum, it is exactly like that. They collectively haven't realized that Mountain Creek has crashed and burned in 3 seasons it is hilarious. So you have the haters and the fanboys and they fight, and some where inbetween is the truth.

Here he is again folks... complaining... and oh yea... thats funny you say this cause i would stop after some of the features and i was fine hitting them, for once someone has a park that you can consistantly flow through on the features and all you can do is nit pick about nonsense. Stop b**ching, or just do us all a favor, and quit skiing

its funny cause youre from boulder. you guys see a pattern with people like this?

im actually going to take your advice, and quit skiing. at boulder at least. i tried to stick with it cause you guys have something going, but everyone there just completely turns me off about skiing. have fun at boulder whoever you are. im gonna assume that you know me, which makes it even more sad because ever since i left you guys havent stopped talking about me. im flattered.

Edited by shadows