BB TR 12/29

Barb

since no one posted a report for yesterday I guess I will. I got there with my kids around 1:30. the place was pretty crowded and the snow was slushy. Luckily for me my kids have discovered they like the left side of the mountain so we don't have to lap Tannanbaum over and over. Now we have to lap Bunny's Elbow. At least its a more interesting trail with some turns. My younger son really found his groove yesterday. He was laughing his ass off all afternoon and racing his brother to the bottom. Usually he is the one who wants to go home first and the first to complain gloves don't fit right, too cold, his boots hurt etc. I could not get him off the snow. After lapping that trail 12 times I was ready for a break but my kids were not. They did not want togo in the lodge. So reluctantly I sent them up alone. I knew the older one would be fine, but if the younger one melted down at the top of the mountain there would be trouble. They did great so I sent them up a few more times alone.

I lost count of the amount of runs we did. That was my 4th straight day on the snow and today my legs are feeling it. We took the day off today and rode around on our quads and played in the snow (I mean ice) around our house. Tomorrow we will be back well rested.

I must be really jonesing for internet because right now I am at BB lodge posting this. The place is completely insane. There was a total traffic jam getting in here, the lot is full. I parked near some construction trailer, hope my car doesn't get towed. Oh and I have only seen Papasteeze so far (as usual). I am convinced I am not going to meet any other pasr's. I always look for stickers on helmets and ski poles but never see any.

kt, trev, and i were up yesterday with justin. boulder park was pretty much perfect. good times. i wish boulder/frost were 10 minutes from my house instead of blue.

well if you see us tomorrow please say hi. I am sure we will be going up the triple lift near boulder park all day.