Boulder Park

Gurp

Is it me or is boulder getting alittle sloppy with theie park. Last years opening park had a hip and some rails. This year its already january and theyre park has what 6 boxes? It sucks balls. Expecially the c box. its a freaking inch off the ground and sucks balls. Only box i kinda like is the Down Flat Down, which im still diapointed in

Edited by Gurpskier

Comparing this season to last especially with things like jumps just isn't going to work. The temps haven't been right to blow huge amounts of snow, so the materials just arent there to make great jumps.

Although, if you really want to hit some, blue has some pretty decent jumps setup right now.

dude is it possible to delete this thread?  because i really dont like it here.  its making boulder look bad just with the name

DONT CENSOR US!

If you feel something isn't right make intelligent coments on why you think it is not right, don't just hide everything you don't agree with.

Edited by dthmtluncrn

no i just dont want people to think that boulders park is bad because it really isnt.  even though it was all boxes,  i loved their park the other day.  and its still got a lot more than a lot of the other mountains around here

So just say that, there is no reason to hide other people's opinions, this isn't nazi Germany. :banghead

they had enough snow to put in a double barrel rail were that flat box was. Dont give me that shit about not enough of a base. that box is higher than all the other boxes. i doubt that theres a huge mound of dirt under it. And how come Cb, blue, and jf have rails and jumps already?

Edited by Gurpskier

I am sure Boulders park will get better.  I was up at Bear Creek and they have a mix of rails and boxes but mostly rails and  about 4 jumps setup.  Anyone know how blues park is, is there any new features?

Blues park was real nice. They had the drop down rail, battleship, hippo, rainbow, flat down, box and mailbox. They also had at least 4 jumps, and a roller. Everything was real big, definitely worth checking out.

schifdawg were you there last night. on lower runaway we had a kicker that was good. usaually everyday we bring up a shovel and build a jump on something new. boomer has 2 chute jumps on the left side that are alright. but i wouldnt expect a park until january 20th or even later. thats what one of the guys wearing the yellow coats told me yesterday.

Yeah I was there. I was riding with 3 other boarders. We probobly saw each other but just didn't know. That jump you guys built was nice. I spent a lot of time on boomer though. There were 3 chute jumps and a little cliff drop on the left that were pretty good. Everything was rediculously bumpy too, it was great.

• 4 weeks later...