outsidesno: sno blows

publicenemy666

Once again...it's getting better and as long as they keep improving it's going to be a great place. It just taketime IMO. Am I wrong?

Don't bother, Poc, they're just trolls from the Bear Creek bunny hill who would be scared to death to wander onto WL. Proof of that is in the fact that Sno was blowing more snow than any other mountain in the Poconos last night---especially on the NF. If they were there, they would have seen it. Instead, they've been bitching about mud and rocks in their little green circle park.

Let 'em hate!

They sure do seem to like to talk about male genitals and erections pills. The little boys settle their scores with flames instead of on the snow because, well, Sno's a little too steep for them.

Don't bother, Poc, they're just trolls from the Bear Creek bunny hill who would be scared to death to wander onto WL. Proof of that is in the fact that Sno was blowing more snow than any other mountain in the Poconos last night---especially on the NF. If they were there, they would have seen it. Instead, they've been bitching about mud and rocks in their little green circle park.

Let 'em hate!

They sure do seem to like to talk about male genitals and erections pills. The little boys settle their scores with flames instead of on the snow because, well, Sno's a little too steep for them.

Are you going to be at sno tonight? B/c I really want to see which gaper you are. And I also really want to race you really fast to the bottom while I'm on snow blades.

Are you going to be at sno tonight? B/c I really want to see which gaper you are. And I also really want to race you really fast to the bottom while I'm on snow blades.

I'm a gaper, huh?

So, KyleA, how well do those snow blades or twin tips hold up at 65mph+? Can you land them right before the compression at the bottom of Cannonball's longest headwall? Maybe you should try tucking that run ONCE before shooting your mouth off.

Just a troll ... move on. People can argue that Sno hasn't caught up with the parks elsewhere, or they need better lifts/lights/food whatever. But no one in their right mind can say it isn't a huge improvement over what was going on before. Sno is now at the level of the other mountains we talk about a lot Blue/Camelback/JFBB/Bear Creek, and certainly better than Shawnee, where before it was the worst of them all.*

* I mean management/snowmaking/park not terrain it definitely has always had better terrain than Bear or Shawnee or Boulder.

Edited by Method9455