TR 1/6/2008

parider81

Here goes my first trip report. Rolled into the lot around 7:55 am. Not to many cars in the lot which was a sign of things to come. We took a few warm ups on the top of the mountain and scoped out the park as it was closed for the first hour or so for grooming. For most of the day we lapped the northface. The snow was quite soft but held up well. It was very carveable and made for an enjoyable day. WL was bumped up and made for some interesing runs to break up the monotony of the other NF slopes. Hopefully it will get cold again so they can open more terrain. All in all a great day at Sno.

The small park started out with a bowl set into a large snow bank with a c-rail up top.

Next was an X-Box and C-Rail. The third hit was a choice of three a straight rail(mailbox), down rail, flat down box. The fourth hit was again a choice of either a small rainbow, a flat rail, or a table. The next hit was about a 15' kicker with quite a bit of pop. It wasn't bad but not great imo. And lastly was another table setup. I think that was everything. If I am missing something maybe someone can help.

The large park looks like it has quite a few large hits and plenty of room for rails and whatever else they decide to include. Hopefully they set it up well because they made a ton of snow on it.

Edited by parider81

As of 2pm when I left they had finished grooming the snow out. I guess it shouldn't be too long before they set the park.

I asked if they could please move those huge freaking mounds over to Switch for our Thursday night races. They said no.