Thursday Night Race League

fleaguy

Has anyone heard if the Thursday night race league has been postponed til next week? I was up there this morning (Tuesday) and it didn't look promising. Looks like bare spots going across entire slope! :crymore:

Cole???

I just emailed one of our Joisey guys just to say it looks pretty sketchy for Thursday. I've seen Jim perform some miracles by drilling into mud, but the puddles in front of the finish house and the exposed rocks at the breakovers were bad yesterday. 40's are one thing, but 60's are a killer.

Do I know you?

I just emailed one of our Joisey guys just to say it looks pretty sketchy for Thursday. I've seen Jim perform some miracles by drilling into mud, but the puddles in front of the finish house and the exposed rocks at the breakovers were bad yesterday. 40's are one thing, but 60's are a killer.

Do I know you?

I don't want to publish anything public but...the girl at ski school (I don't know her name) said it looks VERY doubtful. This was about 11AM today. However, I heard nothing official and I will wait until tomorrow to call her back. I think the weatherman said it will rain a little tomorrow morning...making things look even bleaker!!!

Hey, on the good side...maybe my son and I will be able to get up there this weekend and do NASTAR before the race season starts!!! We need to knock the rust off our skis!

The weather will be getting colder on Sunday night/ Monday morning and they have the guns to do a remarkable job in a few days. :yes

I don't want to publish anything public but...the girl at ski school (I don't know her name) said it looks VERY doubtful. This was about 11AM today. However, I heard nothing official and I will wait until tomorrow to call her back. I think the weatherman said it will rain a little tomorrow morning...making things look even bleaker!!!

Hey, on the good side...maybe my son and I will be able to get up there this weekend and do NASTAR before the race season starts!!! We need to knock the rust off our skis!

The weather will be getting colder on Sunday night/ Monday morning and they have the guns to do a remarkable job in a few days. :yes

The season's been too good to still have rust on your skis!

There were spots with only an inch or so of snow that made setting gates a little hard back on Sunday and there isn't all that much snow down below to push up. The timing for this warm-up for Thursday was worst case scenario---where the race was on the last day of the heat, so there's no time to blow and it's been warm the longest.

I hate rainouts in soccer, too.

I am not part of the Thursday night league, but I will be participating in the beer afterwards!

Why not race as an independent? Just sign up at the ski school after 5pm...it's just $8 for passholders. C'mon, it'll be fun. And you definitely won't be DFL.