Salomon CR Johnson Lab for sale

Biccer2

Salomon CR Johnson Lab Racing 1080 Twin Tip Skis

I have these listed on ebay for a buy it now of $300. If you're near Philly, I'll deliver for no charge.

Limited Edition Salomon Lab Racing skis are handmade and are much stronger than the regular skis with greater stability and steering precision. The teneighty C.R. Johnson Pro model Lab (Salomon Racing Team lab) twin tip skis are great for park, pipe, and all mountain.

These skis are Used and in Good Condition (7 out of 10). There are nicks and scrapes and a couple notches on the topsheets, but nothing structural affecting the performance of the skis. I recently bought these and they are not exactly what I was looking for.

One ski has scratches on the base (see pic), but they are not deep and do not affect the edge.

Length: 180cm

Dimensions: 113-79-106

Base: Special edition World Cup Racing Base

Marker Titanium Free 1200 Bindings (In fantastic condition!)

These skis are handmade, stiffer and faster than regular Salomon 1080s, with World Cup Racing bases.

I am not certain, but believe these are mounted for about a size 26 boot. Again, I am not totally sure. My 25.5 boots seem just a little too small for a good fit. You should be able to adjust without remounting for a close size boot.

Salomon CR Johnson Lab Racing 1080 Twin Tip Skis

I have these listed on ebay for a buy it now of $300. If you're near Philly, I'll deliver for no charge.

Limited Edition Salomon Lab Racing skis are handmade and are much stronger than the regular skis with greater stability and steering precision. The teneighty C.R. Johnson Pro model Lab (Salomon Racing Team lab) twin tip skis are great for park, pipe, and all mountain.

These skis are Used and in Good Condition (7 out of 10). There are nicks and scrapes and a couple notches on the topsheets, but nothing structural affecting the performance of the skis. I recently bought these and they are not exactly what I was looking for.

One ski has scratches on the base (see pic), but they are not deep and do not affect the edge.

Length: 180cm

Dimensions: 113-79-106

Base: Special edition World Cup Racing Base

Marker Titanium Free 1200 Bindings (In fantastic condition!)

These skis are handmade, stiffer and faster than regular Salomon 1080s, with World Cup Racing bases.

I am not certain, but believe these are mounted for about a size 26 boot. Again, I am not totally sure. My 25.5 boots seem just a little too small for a good fit. You should be able to adjust without remounting for a close size boot.

I am not interested in these, but you'd prolly have better luck supplying the url to the eBay sale, and perhaps the pics you are referring to in your post.

Hey there,

I sold the skis last month. That's not my e-bay auction... But thanks for looking out!

They were an awesome pair of skis! I skied some pipe the other day and wish I had them! Oh well!

Thanks guys!