BB 1/17/08

bigdaddyk

Not much of a report, other than fresh powder and excellent conditions for 26 laps. It snowed about 2 inches while I was there (3-6) :drool .

ill give a little more information...i was up yesterday. Snowdrift park looks pretty sick with the jibs with the wooden tops. Huge wallride lookin thing is sick. New Freedom set up is mint as well, although seemed a bit slow, but has 2 jumps that actually arn't half bad for freedom jumps. Rainbow rail is smooth, bship is as good as always. I probly forgot a few things, but oh well. They are movin the plaza to the pipe area, so that should be kinda sweet.

Those wooden rails on snowdrift are super fast. Definitely wasn't ready for that. Having some powder was definitely great, it was a new feeling for me going off that first jump on boulder park and having a super soft landing. Good times.

I was told they are putting a quarter pipe where the plaza was. Is that for the Trans Am? If not, anyone know where Trans Am will be setting up?

Those wooden rails on snowdrift are super fast. Definitely wasn't ready for that. Having some powder was definitely great, it was a new feeling for me going off that first jump on boulder park and having a super soft landing. Good times.

I was told they are putting a quarter pipe where the plaza was. Is that for the Trans Am? If not, anyone know where Trans Am will be setting up?

last i heard it was going to be in the plaza with go from the last jump landing to boulder park lodge.

and that quarter pipe is going to be so sick during the event.