The creeks jam

snowboarddude

okay i don't wanna play negitave but they plain out suck.

1st. bring back the old dj from last year he was sick this new guy sucks ass

2nd. it is imposible to get speed for the box/rail

3rd. why would bear pick the 420 box??

4th. can we get more then one hit??? because one rail/box to session all night is really stupid

5th. the prizes suck i don't even think they gave a board out tonight

6th. how many times do people have to post about how gay it is to have a butter box 7ft off the ground and a 10 ft drop to landing

??can bear just try digging it in so it is maybe 1 or 2 ft off the snow and a little drop to the landing??

7th. what happened to the shirts you would get for signing up?? shirts are probly the best thing to give out

GOOD STUFF

Park crew you did a great job trying to make the really bad rail jam good

you had some good ideas to bad they didnt work

thoughts??

Edited by Mini Zep

These EMS rail jams have nothing to do with Bear Creeks competition series. Other than providing staff to maintain the features, a place to do it, and a rail, bear doesn't have too much to do with the format/DJ/prizes. Anything anyone wants to see changed for the next one keep posting here. Also keep in mind these are the first events like this EMS has ever tried to put together so that why feedback like this is good.

I left right after the start. Anything crazy get thrown down?

Oh and DJ Cali only was there once. If I remember correctly all he played was "BaaaaaaaLLLin!!!!!" and pretty much any other generic stuff you might here on the radio at any given time.

i was going to stay for the railjam but after seeing how small the start thing was i said fuck it and left.

why would you pick a butter box as the rail? it would be cool so see a triple option sort of thing. like a flat down box. some type of down rail. then maybe a flat box/rail or something. and next time you have a rail jam have it facing downhill. not across the hill. it cuts down on your speed alot.

thats just my opinion though

i hope a manager reads this so they understand what people thought of the rail jam

i can drive in 2 years so i'm considering getting a pass at boulder just because of how nice their jams/park are :banghead:banghead:angry::banghead:banghead

...wait until you have to pay for gas, that boulder pass wont be as appealing

i wouldn't really do that i love bear but they really have to think alittle more and get some good comps goin

BRING BACK DJ CALI

this has nothing to do about the topic but i want bear to change the 420 box so there isn't 10 ft drop to landing

as i see it there is no point to a butter box with a big drop because all people want to do is try stuff and butter around on it which is hard to do with it soo high out of the ground

Edited by Mini Zep