Slopestyle Comp. 1-27-08

Mike Piccoletti

Arrived at around 9:00am. By the time I figured out where the hell I was sapposed to be, and What i gottah to do get in this damn thing it was 9:30... haha, Signed up, and saw the usual Sno mtn. Crew there, along with allot of others. including Ski! I saw him there, getting his information he had to get for his race going down on the northface...

At around 9:30ish?! (i really don't know...) They opened the park up for practice. The first run was just total chaos and fun. It was about 80 of us, in a huge group, hitting everything, all at the same time. haha, really got you started... lol. I got to take about 4 more practice runs before they closed it and we had a meeting down the flat for whats going on, which I was late to, but no biggie, NOTHING was on time tonight. They (Tim... that bastard... haha) than told us that it was not going to be a Jam session which really kinda made all of us sad... We each had 2 runs. we got our information on whats allowed, and isent (i really did not have to worry) and what the order was for all of us... A big bummer for the 15-17 age group was that 14 year olds were now being included into that group. Meaning they were going to get hammard by allot of great 14year old kids out there... *COUGH*SEAN*COUGH*.

Comp started late... (big surprise) and we all sat around wondering what was going on, until we saw the girl snowboarders coming down. Some were pretty good! Eventually it got to my age group, and the 4th or 5th name was Sean... Just so happens I was right after him. Worst feeling ever! Being probably the worst skiier there, And RIGHT After Sean... haha, It was good though. So yeah, Got my first run in with a 180, a big tail grab thingey, and a fall off the X box cause i went to slow... :banghead Second run was followed with another 180 and a shifty which i was happy about... lol; The *Beginners* course was abit big... haha...

All and all, great day, well worth the 30 or 10 bucks you needed to put up. Great kids, dident really hear any shit talking which was great. or at least no one talked about how sucky i was in front of me :wiggle . haha

If someone will post the winner's i'll add them... haha

I was there and dont feel bad about not being the best skier there. all i did in my 2 runs was throw some shitty switch 180 mutes and wrecked some 360's. i left right after my 2nd run because i didnt feel like waiting for the rest of the 18 and up skiers and snowboarders AND the intermission just to find out how i did, which i assume was shitty

I was there to, did you guys stay for the finals, it was pretty sick what some kids were throwin, Hah i dont know how but i got into the finals and was doin threes while every other snowboarder was doin some kind of amazing flip. Then 2 guys started jumpin over the stairs which was pretty sick.

i was there. i was the only dumbass that attempled the stairset handrail in the 18+ age group and got f*#&$ up. anywho i left with a sweet neon shirt and a lump on my ass the size of softball and a gash on my fore arm. all in all a good solid day every day you walk to ur car is a good day.

i was there toooooo. total chaos!!

aaand i hated the way the finals were. i landed a five and a bunch of 3s with grabs and i really dont even think the judges were paying any attention whatsoever because i wasnt a boy throwing sick flips and stuff =[

but watching some of the guys throw down was pretty fun.

i was there. i was the only dumbass that attempled the stairset handrail in the 18+ age group and got f*#&$ up. anywho i left with a sweet neon shirt and a lump on my ass the size of softball and a gash on my fore arm. all in all a good solid day every day you walk to ur car is a good day.

Hahaha. I saw you get wrecked. You got worked pretty damn hard.

The day all in all was alot of fun. The park was pretty nice and there were a bunch of kids killin it. The judeing wasnt too bad eaither.