Weather Pending?

gdthomas

I was just looking for an opinion on whether or not you guys that ski blue often think that the warm weather and rain in the forecast are gonna ruin conditions at blue? We are having a school trip up there Weds and the weather seems to be calling for 50+ tues and weds along with rain. Was just trying to figure it out if it would be worth it to bring up rescheduling the trip for like thurs or if wont be worth the hassle.

The base at Blue is solid enough to last through a couple of warm/rainy spells. Things should be fine and crowds will probably be less than normal..rain sucks but if it's in the 50s...at least it's comfortable to ski in...I'll be there..

Ok thanks. Yeah I don't get to up often so no matter the conditions I take every chance I get to go up. At least with the warmth and rain it won't be the icey like its been the past few trips I took to BB, right?

Sorry for the questions but I didn't want to make a new thread for it. I have never been to blue and was just wondering if they have the shelves/cubby hole things where you can just put your bags instead of using the lockers?

They only do in the rental shop for shoes..and you still might get your light-up heelies jacked..suck it up and bring some quarters for a locker or do what 99 percent of the Blue skiers/riders do and use you car as a locker. With no hotel/condos at the base..you park 100 yards from the snow...max...When are you going to Blue??

I would normally use my car but I am going up on a school trip so we are going up on a bus which we will not be able to access during the day. Probably just do what toast said. We should be there tomorrow around nine and are staying till like 4. Only like 10 people of the 40-45 going can actually ski/board.

I would normally use my car but I am going up on a school trip so we are going up on a bus which we will not be able to access during the day. Probably just do what toast said. We should be there tomorrow around nine and are staying till like 4. Only like 10 people of the 40-45 going can actually ski/board.

thats the thing to do, but there are always places you can hide your stuff too if the lockers are all used. i'll be there tomorrow morning as well if the weather is decent. i'll either be in the park most of the time. its gonna be a hot one.

thats the thing to do, but there are always places you can hide your stuff too if the lockers are all used. i'll be there tomorrow morning as well if the weather is decent. i'll either be in the park most of the time. its gonna be a hot one.

Yeah, the teacher in charge said we are going even though it looks kinda crappy. Probably be miserable for people who are learning. I will probably be riding with a couple of my friends. Probably hit up come around and the other lower level park to progress, don't think I am ready for sidewinder.

Yeah, the teacher in charge said we are going even though it looks kinda crappy. Probably be miserable for people who are learning. I will probably be riding with a couple of my friends. Probably hit up come around and the other lower level park to progress, don't think I am ready for sidewinder.

there are two nice and easy boxes in there. a loooong flat box and a small flat-down box. if you can do stuff in come around you could probably do stuff on those in the park. remember smart style haha.

there are two nice and easy boxes in there. a loooong flat box and a small flat-down box. if you can do stuff in come around you could probably do stuff on those in the park. remember smart style haha.

Yeah I can only like 50/50 and boardslide the rails. I haven't really tried jumps. I was more hesitant of the jumps than the rail but its the other way around for my friends.

Yeah definitely brush up on Smartstyle...I'm jealous..a school ski trip on a weekday during the daytime..sa weet..you'll have the mountain to yourself...bring an umbrella though..

Yeah I was pretty siked when I heard about it. I have all the waterproof stuff necessary, not sure some of the other people know what to expect. Most of the girls are more worried about how there gonna look than not being wet from when i suggested what they should wear.

Yeah definitely brush up on Smartstyle...I'm jealous..a school ski trip on a weekday during the daytime..sa weet..you'll have the mountain to yourself...bring an umbrella though..

no rain until after lunch. i hope anyway, cuz i want to go up there in the morning. today i rode every chair alone.