Winter Park, Co

midster3

Im heading out to Winter Park on Thurs Feb. 28th and coming back monday march 3rd. Any one have suggestions on restaurants to hit, mountains to ride, etc. any help would be appreciated. This will be my second trip out west and first to Colorado. Sooo stoked!

Ask Glenn, he's our resident Winter Park expert.

Im heading out to Winter Park on Thurs Feb. 28th and coming back monday march 3rd. Any one have suggestions on restaurants to hit, mountains to ride, etc. any help would be appreciated. This will be my second trip out west and first to Colorado. Sooo stoked!

I've only been to fast food joints and a mexican joint called Mirasol. Mirasol is good, they pretty much just have tacos, but it's good food for sure. Margaritas are supposed to be real good there, I haven't had any though. Hernando's is basically the spot everyone goes to. It's an italian place with good pizza, but I eat pizza nearly everyday at work, so I don't really go out to eat it. The pub is the place to go for drinks, crooked creek to see stabbings, and buckets to pay alot of money and party with the rich Peruvians.

If you are asking about stashes... well I'll show you some if you want to meet up, otherwise, forget it. If you are asking about other mountains in the area, A-Basin, Loveland and Steamboat are where most of my friends like going. Vail is pretty close, but for the most part the people I've talked to don't like it.

Other than that, remember to drink lots of water and take it easy your first day. Weather looks good this week so with a little luck, knee deep snow will be available for the savvy.

EDIT:

Misread when you were coming. I have no clue what things will be like at the end of the month. Hopefully things will be good though.

Edited by Glenn