Union Binders

Saurus

i believe they were the cadets. my only gribe with them was the highback felt terrible, like it forced me to be on my toes even after adjusting. the higher end models may be different, but i looked into getting another pair and all of the highbacks looked similar, except for the lowdown.

I have them on four different boards, 3 pairs of forces and one pair of Force DLx . I have been riding them for a couple of years and have not had any problems with them and like them a lot. The forces are good all mountain and I have the Force DLx on my freeride setup.

I have them on four different boards, 3 pairs of forces and one pair of Force DLx . I have been riding them for a couple of years and have not had any problems with them and like them a lot. The forces are good all mountain and I have the Force DLx on my freeride setup.

what ones are good for park/rails?

And to everyone whats a good binding for me ?

The Forces are suppose to be good for everything and I like them for the park and cruising around but definitely not a freeride binding. I don't find them stiff at all , front to back they are solid and responsive but the lateral flex is pretty soft, which is good for rails . The flex pattern on them is somewhat different but I like them a lot. I don't like capstraps so I I don't know if the one on the forces works well or not, I ride it over my toes. Other bindings to check out would be the Rome 390's which I have also heard good things about but haven't had the chance to try out.

The Forces are suppose to be good for everything and I like them for the park and cruising around but definitely not a freeride binding. I don't find them stiff at all , front to back they are solid and responsive but the lateral flex is pretty soft, which is good for rails . The flex pattern on them is somewhat different but I like them a lot. I don't like capstraps so I I don't know if the one on the forces works well or not, I ride it over my toes. Other bindings to check out would be the Rome 390's which I have also heard good things about but haven't had the chance to try out.

The 390s are bomb proof but a bit heavy because of that, and not all that soft at all. Next year they are moving to composite base plate they should get a bit softer. If you want a really soft binding, the Burton Custom is where it is at, except they break. I like the way Burton's ride in the park, I don't like how weak they are. Rides are my 2nd favorite, and rome my 3rd. The Salomon Relay Pro is an interesting choice for a park specific binding, give that a look. I don't know anything about Union.