snowgun for sale

rgrwilco

its never is cold enough here to make snow. when it is, its so marginal i dont even bother. the gun takes up space. i used it for a whole hour last year. decent output until the temps went up. someone in the poconos should have it to put to good use.

has this compressor http://www.eatoncompressor.com/catalog/ite...3537/450646.htm

and the gun assembly itself is worth around 40. air hoses and check valves and psi gauge included.

asking 100$. i can meet anyone at bear creek any day during the week, sno and big boulder presidents day weekend. will make a trip to anywhere else on a tuesday as a friend and i always go riding on tuesdays. im also up for trades too.

Edited by Dan S

Eaton Compressors are tanks. They're only $139 new and come with a 2 year full warranty. I need a good portable compressor that I can run air tools and a spray gun with. Something I can throw into the back of a truck that doesn't take up a lot of space. This thing has double the CFM as the ones they sell at Lowe's for double the price. Plus, those are all oil-less compressors. Over time the piston coating wears out and the thing seizes up. With oiled compressors, as long as you change the oil every now and then it will last forever.

This is the ideal compressor you'd want for home snowmaking too. I messed around with it a few years back as well. You need CFM in snowmaking, most compressors wont cut it. This one does, and it's cheap too.

http://www.eatoncompressor.com/catalog/ite...3537/450646.htm