Wednesday Feb. 13th - Closed for the Day

SkiCamelback

Absent a good dump from mother nature, this season is terminal conditionswise. Maybe Elk or Sno avoided the rain, but Prez weekend is gonna be fugly further south. I'm not gonna waste my $$ or risk injury before hitting some real snow next week and thereafter. Let's hope the weather changes for the better....quickly.

Absent a good dump from mother nature, this season is terminal conditionswise. Maybe Elk or Sno avoided the rain, but Prez weekend is gonna be fugly further south. I'm not gonna waste my $ or risk injury before hitting some real snow next week and thereafter. Let's hope the weather changes for the better....quickly.

at least most of the ski areas around here will be able to blow snow like crazy the next couple of nights to make up for this rain...

Well I'm sure the guns will be cranking tonight with a full recovery by the weekend...

Maybe a few guns on the greens, blues and terrain park to accomodate the crowd. I'd be surprised to see much more than that but I haven't looked at the forecast going into the weekend. Looks like a mixed bag to me with a few opportunities for snowmaking.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/...om=search_10day