Mid February Re-cap video

nick

nahh no YOtube right now...to crappy on the quality. You can try here...http://blip.tv/file/676339. You can change the viewing format there to flash, theres a little drop down menu, might work. Ill work on maybe putting it up on youtube or google soon. ANNNNDDDD if all else fails you can download all our videos on itunes through podcasts. Just go to the itunes store and search for what the huck...subscribe...download...enjoy.

I might have gotten a shot of you...Im not sure, dont remember but if i did and i didnt put it in....sorry about that, time constraints in the video, didnt wanna put anymore clips from the down rail in, if were ever hiking anything and you wanna hit it with us feel free, im trying to branch out my edits and not just include my crew but all the good kids at bear soo......

you guys are very talented. just saw it on bears web site too nice. i htink ur officially the first people to get a rider submitted video.

Yeah we had our opening day edit (which was good but i think this ones better) and there was another one not by us actually. Ide like to start doing a weekly video kinda like schibbs does for BB, it just seems like i never have the time with school work and stuff. I wish Bear would have a better "PARK" side of their website were you could submit videos and have a photo and video gallery, with updates and everything, i think that would be really cool...