Salomon s810 bindings

xNick11

The toe pieces are the worst on them! But their the only usable binding I had so I had to put them on my walls.

I can't seem to get my boot to sit right in the toe piece tho without my boot not moving. I've tried tightening the screw to the wings in more but the screw wont budge. I have the toe piece itself screw all the way down. I don't have the skis with me right now to try anything with them, but what can I do to tighten the wing screw a little more, cause it still has a little bit more to go before it as tight as it can go.

Do you think I would have to take the din down, then move the toe piece up a little just to adjust the wing screw, because other then that I don't know what to do. It's just annoying when im skiing and am about to hit a rail or jump and I can feel my boot moving in the toe piece.

The toe pieces are the worst on them! But their the only usable binding I had so I had to put them on my walls.

I can't seem to get my boot to sit right in the toe piece tho without my boot not moving. I've tried tightening the screw to the wings in more but the screw wont budge. I have the toe piece itself screw all the way down. I don't have the skis with me right now to try anything with them, but what can I do to tighten the wing screw a little more, cause it still has a little bit more to go before it as tight as it can go.

Do you think I would have to take the din down, then move the toe piece up a little just to adjust the wing screw, because other then that I don't know what to do. It's just annoying when im skiing and am about to hit a rail or jump and I can feel my boot moving in the toe piece.

DIN doesnt affect the toe height or wings. back off the toe height a bit. get a business card and slide it under your boot in the toe peice, where the white teflon pads are. tighten the toe height down until you can barely pull the business card out. then do the wings. also, i'd check your forward pressure. more than likely, its a little low if you are moving in the toe.

DIN doesnt affect the toe height or wings. back off the toe height a bit. get a business card and slide it under your boot in the toe peice, where the white teflon pads are. tighten the toe height down until you can barely pull the business card out. then do the wings. also, i'd check your forward pressure. more than likely, its a little low if you are moving in the toe.
Thanks for the business card idea. I brought the wings in as much as the screw would go, there is still hat small gap you can see where the wings come in, so their not completely closed but their better then what they were at. I completely took apart the toe piece yesterday tho lol. My forward pressure was always set at 8 even when my toes moved. I've talked to a few other people who have the bindings and they said they will feel their toes moving every now and then too so it's not just me. I will never buy adjustable winged bindings again lol.

When you coming to Sno Justin?

Thanks for the business card idea. I brought the wings in as much as the screw would go, there is still hat small gap you can see where the wings come in, so their not completely closed but their better then what they were at. I completely took apart the toe piece yesterday tho lol. My forward pressure was always set at 8 even when my toes moved. I've talked to a few other people who have the bindings and they said they will feel their toes moving every now and then too so it's not just me. I will never buy adjustable winged bindings again lol.

When you coming to Sno Justin?

forward pressure doesnt have a number. its the tab on the heel that you lift up with a flathead to slide the heel forward or back. slide that forward til you can just barely get your boot into the binding. they'll be a little harder to get your boot in, and technically the forward pressure will be too high if you took them to a shop to get the bindings checked, but it should help out the slop in the binding. i always rode my salomons with the forward pressure through the roof and never really had release issues with them like everyone else seems to have.

forward pressure doesnt have a number. its the tab on the heel that you lift up with a flathead to slide the heel forward or back. slide that forward til you can just barely get your boot into the binding. they'll be a little harder to get your boot in, and technically the forward pressure will be too high if you took them to a shop to get the bindings checked, but it should help out the slop in the binding. i always rode my salomons with the forward pressure through the roof and never really had release issues with them like everyone else seems to have.
Oh ya I adjusted that myself, its tight. The whole heel piece has to move just a little for my heel to get in. I though that had more to do with the heel then the toe tho.