A few 2/24/8 pics...

Ski

Pipe looks like a nice size. Those verticle ridges in the "pipe from the top" picture look scary though. Thanks for the pics Ski!

Still a rough cut. They just wanted the grand opening yesterday. I was talking with the planet guys and they said they are going to cut it many many more times in the next few days. They wanted it to get ski'd out though.

Pipe looks like a nice size. Those verticle ridges in the "pipe from the top" picture look scary though. Thanks for the pics Ski!

Thats what I was thinking, the shape is there but the finish is not. Props for getting it open though. That is obviously early morning though after a lot of people hit it they might have smoothed out, I would like to see pics after they get a good amount of time to cut it, it might look real good later when it gets warmer because its all snow so they can keep cutting it back till the end of the year without hitting dirt.