Uber quick TR 3/10/8

Ski

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah, if ballet skiing gets hot again, I bet you'd be all over it. You'd pick up a lot of girls with a bushy mustache and a ponytail, Brian.

There's a lady who does ballet skiing at JF. She is really good at it and it's actually pretty neat to watch. I've rode the lift with people who think it's goofy, but I ask them if they think they can do it and it usually changes their minds.

Edited by bigdaddyk

There's a lady who does ballet skiing at JF. She is really good at it and it's actually pretty neat to watch. I've rode the lift with people who think it's goofy, but I ask them if they think they can do it and it usually changes their minds.

its fun to do, I like to learn new things. IDK if i could still do it, I really don't move like that anymore :no

Oh, yeah, that's where I saw her! I don't remember her doing any sort of flips, but she's really into it.