Friday Afternoon/Evening Roll Call

funkmaztafox

Topic says it all. Who all is heading up to Blue Friday Afternoon/Evening. Still debating on going or not. If I go I'll try to make it in time for a GrilledSteezeSighting (around 4pm at the gate) and probably stay until the 8 hour. gray jacket, olive pants, black helmet with PASR sticker

List expected time of arrival/departure, what you'll be wearing, last four of your social and pin number

Edited by funkmaztafox

fuck it.

i'm heading up there now. should be there around 1ish. if i start head bobbing while driving then i'ma have to pull over and nap.

if anyone sees a silver evo in the lower lot with a dude passed out it in it's me because i have been up since 5pm yesterday.

i'll be putting all the extra stickers that I bought from papasteeze under people's windshield wipers and doing crazy shit only an insomniac would

See you up there..Brown Oakley Jacket, black pant, black vented Giro helmet, blue gogs..fat white twin tips...You made the right decision..you can sleep when you get home..

if its warm enough when i get up there i'm wearing my scrubs that i wear inside the nuke building. at least for a little while.

wow i'm messed up. i'm on 26th straight hour with no sleeps, i barely made it back. f'n turnpike leaves very few options for pulling over for a quick nap.

i did go though, and i did wear my scrubs. i'm pretty sure i saw you a few times but i couldn't even remember IF i comprehended what you were wearing. i thought you said green jacket with whitye helmet. damnit.

where do you work and what do you do?

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.p...st&p=191594

last night at 5pm woke up from sleep

worked from 6:30pm until 7am

went to a bar for 2 beers at 8am

came home and was going to throw in the towel on the trip

a few wow games and forum surfings later i said screw it

left here somwehere near noon

arrived at the lower lot 1:20pm

rode until 4:30pm

just got home (7:30pm)

that was definately my last trip of the season. i'm not doing that again

oh, and i'm a structural design engineer and i make sure shit doesn't fall over

Edited by funkmaztafox

Cool beans..I only know of one or two bars open in the AM around here..mainly for truckers and 3rd shifters..So you're throwing in the towel already??? It's only March 14th and we're going to have April skiing here in PA..not at Blue. Three hours to get home??? Traffic..

yeah a bit on 476. then because i was so tired i accidently thought that i needed to take the sign pointing to "New Jersey" and it sent me to 276, and i had to go 4 miles down there, pay a toll to make a u-turn and get another toll. then i went to barnes and noble. and McD's.

well until Mid-May i'mm working 6 days a week, and this is proof that going up on my day off is not the best idea, plus if i kept to shift then it'd be more night skiing =(.