The SBX course

Ski

Anyone heading up this weekend should def take a run through it, whether on skis or a board. It's tamed down a little from the tour event, but still better than any roller coaster ride on the planet. They removed the 'do not enter' tape from the start ramp, so you can run it right out of the gate.

Anyone heading up this weekend should def take a run through it, whether on skis or a board. It's tamed down a little from the tour event, but still better than any roller coaster ride on the planet. They removed the 'do not enter' tape from the start ramp, so you can run it right out of the gate.

I did parts of it (everything but the jumps), and it was a ton of fun! It isn't even that hard. My friend who was out snowboarding for the fourth time in his life did the whole course, including the jumps.

Ohhh Ohhh, at the PASR day at Sno, we could have SBX races!! I'd be happy to reprise my role as starter girl...

I did parts of it (everything but the jumps), and it was a ton of fun! It isn't even that hard. My friend who was out snowboarding for the fourth time in his life did the whole course, including the jumps.

Ohhh Ohhh, at the PASR day at Sno, we could have SBX races!! I'd be happy to reprise my role as starter girl...

The difficulty of the course is up to the skier/rider...the super fast German guy on my team was running it all out before the race and was scaring me :D:o

The difficulty of the course is up to the skier/rider...the super fast German guy on my team was running it all out before the race and was scaring me :D:o

I don't think that german guy knows how to go slow :P after the speed runs you guys were making on WL thurs night I think we lost 2-3 inches of base from the re-entry speeds, do you guys have asbestos or ceramic suits on ;)

When I first read the topic title, I thought it read "The SEX course"...

...I guess you know whats on my mind... :o

That's okay, Chippy, you're growing up ;)

I don't think that german guy knows how to go slow :P after the speed runs you guys were making on WL thurs night I think we lost 2-3 inches of base from the re-entry speeds, do you guys have asbestos or ceramic suits on ;)

I almost gave him a time-out for what he was doing on the SBX course before racing. Was it last year or the year before that I used to beat him in GS? :no

DH, stop teasy Chippy with sexy pictures.