White Lightning is gettin' WHITE

Ski

Sounded like a war zone over on White Lightning tonight as they PILE IT ON and get it ready. I was soooo tempted to duck the rope. Ungroomed man-made junk is skiable when it's really steep. But....

Condition report for the rest of the North Face: "F"ing perfect.

i was talking to a snowmaker when i was getting ready to go down lower runaway and i asked him about lightning and the park. heres what he said: he said that they are blowing for jumps tonite for 3 or 4 straight days. he then said that we should have a park in between sunday-tuesday. i than asked about lightning and he said it should be open sometime this weekend. i cant wait to get the bumps going and the park rocking because those are my two favorite types of skiing.

I'm goin up tonight, can't wait.  And the brilliant minds at Montage managed to misspell white lightning as white lightening on their website.

Snowmaking: We are making snow on - Upper Runaway, Spur, Switch, Cannonball, Smoke, Boomer and White Lightening

Upcoming Montage Ski Resort Events... 1/21/2005 - WHITE LIGHTENING OPENING AT NOON!!!!!!

lightning was real nice today/tonight. i managed to get the first run down.it was nice and not reallypowdery but it wasnt icy and you were kicking up alot of snow. it was great because there were no bumps yet and i ripped down and was makin it down in less then 10 second. they werent blowing on any of the slopes that ski999 put down except switch.