Snowmaking

skierboi

I design mainly my own stuff these days built a tower gun but that didnt quite work right, so I started a fangun without reading anything over at snowguns.com so I will see how that comes out. I would probably try a tee gun or something for an eaton compressor.

My TEE gun I built from the designs at snowguns.com works fine on the eaton compressor. Just read a lot of info before you start to build. Our Home Snowmaking FAQ at the top of this page ia a good place to start. then go to the sites mentioned. Then if you have more questions ask them so we can make our guide even more comprehensive.

I design mainly my own stuff these days built a tower gun but that didnt quite work right, so I started a fangun without reading anything over at snowguns.com so I will see how that comes out. I would probably try a tee gun or something for an eaton compressor.

I woulden't wing something thats going to cost you +1000$ but thats just me.

Edited by pyro_boarder

A combo gun should do just fine on that Eaton Compressor. The SM4 on snowguns.com is a great gun, and a couple people have confirmed that the Eaton Compressor does keep up fine with the SM4. Look up more info on snowguns, and on our snowmaking FAQ and see what you think is within your ability range and budget.

Well actually the way I see it for my fangun now is it will never see the light of day. Ever since I welded the barrel to the stand and put 3 pneumatic wheels on the stand etc my mother just comes out and threatens to hitch it to the tractor and burn it! One of you guys need to come down to my place and take that bad boy to your house so I can work on it lol.

Sounds awesome but where would we do it? Money really isn't an issue for me...you would really be surprised at how much I really have in reality(I mean its no million dollars or anything, but I did make a pretty penny on the stock market two years ago after I sold the shares for krispy kreme I had from when I was born...glad I sold those then otherwise I would have been screwed now!)

But where would we build it lol.