Sno Mt Half pipe

ski HEAD

I was driving on the other side of the valley today and noticed that you can see alot of bare areas on the mountain but the pipe still looks like the day it was built back in Jan.

So I was wondering when you do the PASR's think all the snow will be melted from the half pipe.

I say the end of july, I'll pick my birthday July 26th.

Remember, no snow visiable at all.

I say they groom it out and have some sort of Jump Jam..
My boss said he wanted to do that, well rail jam, but I guess he never went through with it.

The tranny wont last to long, but the walls should be up for a while. I would say the walls were a good 20 feet when the season ended for them. I give it another 2 months till it all completely melts.

• 2 months later...

I was at Sno yesterday, they have a lot of activity going on but it seems opening is not in the near future. The Zip Rider poles are in, I was walking near the shuttle lift and the pumps are installed for the lazy river and concrete for a slide in and they were stripping the forms. There was a lot of work being done over where the wave pool is supposed to be. Also a new set of stairs are being installed and a 6' vinyl fence was installed around the parking lot.

I got my hands on some pic from the last snow at Sno. the pic were taken 5/29/08. I can't figure out how to post them though.