Skiing in the summer on coal!

tyberesk

Nah they sing that Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous..I'm sure Phish will do a cover of it sometime..lol

I know who Good Charlotte is, i was asking what A Good Charlotte was? Sorta sounds dirty, like A Rusty Trombone or A Donkey Punch.

C'mon man, Phish broke up, and Trey just got busted for heroine (idiot).

If I was as rich as Trey from Phish..I'd hire someone to hold my drugs..lol..

i am just really disappointed that it was heroine. i mean, i had such higher hopes for his drug abuse. if he had gotten caught with pot, lsd, shrooms, payode, etc i would not at all be shocked (or even disappointed). heroine though? that is just nasty man.

anyway... we have gotten really off topic. but skiing on coal? wouldn't that be really dirty?

i am just really disappointed that it was heroine. i mean, i had such higher hopes for his drug abuse. if he had gotten caught with pot, lsd, shrooms, payode, etc i would not at all be shocked (or even disappointed). heroine though? that is just nasty man.

What do you expect from someone who becomes a lifer in a drug scene?

We used to do this back in the late 80's in jenkins down by the 8th street bridge. We had 200cm Dynastar Coupe DeMondes. They didn't turn as well as the big feet these guy had on. We had to do more of a hop turn and ride the bottom of the turn out. Still looks like fun, brings back a lot of memories.