2009 Ski Averages

Shadows

I kind of wish there was a database for this stuff to see the progression of skis over the years.

This was the fastest/easiest way to upload them. I wanted to do it in a way that people can edit/update if they feel I did things wrong, didn't include certain skis etc. When I did this I found out skis come in decimals when it comes to length. So I rounded the average to the nearest tenth. If my information is wrong I apologize. Everything I got came from SKiPass.com

i tried to keep it all twin tip or at least half twin. I didnt include skis like the salomon rocker and others because theyre not twins. still amazing skis though.

and for the mens park ski. i only included skis that are available in sizes 170+

the reason you may see skis listed in sizes under 170 is because i couldnt find stats for their bigger sizes. Ex. K2 Silencer. so theyre listed in a smaller size but they still come in sizes 170 or greater.

as for brands, i think i got all of them. theyre were some unique/small brands that i didnt include. all the major ones are represented though.

some skis i included in both Park and BC just to cover all sides. an example would be the ARV and BT, pretty in between categories.

2009 Mens Park Ski Average:

Mens Park Spreadsheet

17.8-85-110.2

Radius:

2009 Womens Park Ski Average:

Womens Park Spreadsheet

115.3-82-107.3

Radius:

2009 Mens BC Ski Average:

Mens BC Spreadsheet

135.4-107-125.5

Radius:

2009 Womens BC Ski Average:

Womens BC Spreadsheet

126.8-96-117.1

Radius:

if things are missing (like radius of skis) its cause i couldnt find them. nothing came up on google.

If you want to improve upon the stats/spreadsheet. go right ahead.

enjoy.