Park Snowboard

julz m

For a board with a lot of flex I would look at boards like the K2 WWW and Rome Artifact. You won't have any problems flexing those two. Also the new rocker / reverse camber boards are real easy to press from what I hear. Boards like the Lib Tech Skate Banana and I even think the WWW comes rockered this year. I am not sold on the whole rocker fad, I have to get on one and see whats it is about. I kinda like my edges on the snow and if you need help pressing a WWW than maybe snowboarding isn't for you.

Wouldn't go with a Custom if your mainly riding park. Probably alittle stiffer then what your looking for.

The Weapons do come rocker'd this year i saw them at nestors when i was up at the sale.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up, small park boards go really fast, so you probably want to jump on them asap. We would usually be sold out of the smallest size park boards by October at my shop. What is your actual weight? I'd say the WWW and the Artifact are good choices if you are big enough. I had two Ride Kinks and they're not that great for riding (and by not that great I mean terrible) but they butter like crazy. But realize you will be getting just a butter/jib board, that thing chatters like a mofo. I thought I wanted that out of my first board but if I had to do it again I would go more middle of the road all around board. You can get a lot more out of your butters from the right technique rather than the perfect board, and then not have to sacrifice ride quality on other stuff.

• 1 month later...