Thats It , Thats All

train36

The DVD doesn't come out till later this month but they have it up on ITunes now for 7.99$. I just watched it and really liked it. Lots of great scenery and riding, Travis kills it as usual. Anyone else see this yet ? If you haven't than grab it form ITunes or get it when the DVD comes out, I don't think you will be disappointed.

ahhhh

saw it last night at th premire in burlington, was very sick, it was good all the way through and not one handrail in it,

quite impressive, go buy it

and tonight im off to see the premire of No Correct way at UVM, no admission fee!

Edited by romemadman

This might be the first thing I ever buy on Blue-Ray, it seems worth it in HD. Glad my room mate has a PS3.

same here. i have a feeling its going to be well worth the extra money to watch in 1080p

ahhhh

saw it last night at th premire in burlington, was very sick, it was good all the way through and not one handrail in it,

quite impressive, go buy it

and tonight im off to see the premire of No Correct way at UVM, no admission fee!

LNP is silly. eikis part is outrageous. dont go in expecting too much. music and editing isnt that fantastic

• 2 weeks later...