Bear Creek Weekends

Ride Delaware ?

BC gets pretty full on weekends. In the middle of the year, around midday their whole parking lot has been known to fill up so that you can't get a spot at all. If you get up there right when they open though, you'll get a few hrs in before the crowds start coming.

i get there at open on weekends, get a front row spot, and enjoy no liftlines for the first 2-2.5 hours, then around 11 it starts filling up slowly. By 12:30 its mobbed. the park lift gets to about a 10 minute wait but if you head over to the other side of the mountain that quad gets rediculously crowded.

i wouldnt eat lunch at normal lunch time because you will most likely not be able to find a spot in the lodge... or on the deck for the matter. it gets hella packed

Yeah they goota move the gypsies that camp out at the tables....they look like the Joads with their collers and stuff piled all over.

Especially the house wives....

• 2 weeks later...

i find it depends on the week. ive been up there when the lift lines go to fuckin africa, and times where u can hope rite on a chair.

and times where there is a 20 person line to hit one freakin rail.

Normally gets crowded around 1030 or so, packed by lunch time, then dies down around 4 or 5. hopefully the new lift will help wit lines

if your tryna hit park up get there early before everythin gets beat