Roof Rack for Sale

rideordie7

I have a full Thule roof rack system with the 4-board snowboard attachment. I'm willing to part with for $200. The system is in full working order with normal wear and tear with 1 end cap missing. End caps are $5. All keys and locks included. I also will throw in an attachment for 1 set of skis. I will post pics if interested.

Here are the part #'s - 400xt Aero Foot | LB50 Load Bars | 2060 Fit Kit

I had this on a Saturn SL Series

Edited by rideordie7

definetly interested, do you know what kind of attachments or clips it would need to fit a vw jetta? and is it a base system plus the snowboard attachment or just a snowboard attachment

It's the whole system plus the snowboard attachment. Go to Thule's website and see what parts coincide with your car. They ask you the Make-Model-Year. Then it will match the parts up. See if those part numbers match the one's I have listed above. i would be sure that the bars are the right six, but it's the footpack and fit kit that are more important. Let me know

Edited by rideordie7

would you be willing to part with just the snowboard rack itself?? i alraedy have mounting brackets on my suv...all i need is the snowboard rack itself...

I would prefer to get rid of the whole thing. But I also want to get rid of this sooner than later. If I don't here anything by the end of the week, I'll sell just the snowboard attachment to ya.

yeh im sorry...the only reason im asking to break it up is becuase i only need the actual snowboard rack...i have an suv with the racks and middle parts so yeh...but i complety understand if you really dont want to...but the snowboard racks...would they be able to mount to a middle piece like the one provided but rather like 3 inches wide unlike the one you seem to have that looks maybe like 2? is it speciftly made to mount strickly to the system you have or is it pretty universal? I just got a roof rack from some kid but it never worked on my suv so i had to sell it and i really dont want to have to go through all that again.