Grizzley family park is moved??

summersux

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I really do think that the teddy bear will be excessable from the carpet lift... i think it kinda makes sense not to.. that way the kiddies who can barely snowboard on the bunny hill wont be clogging the teddy bear... but from what it looks like on the map i think it is excessable from the carpet lift. Since they updated the trail map why wouldn't they take out those tree's on the map and show thats its only excessable through drifter... as of now, on the map it shows it being excessable using the carpet lift where the "secondary" bunny hill was located last year and then the bottom half excessable through drifter.....

but maybe i'm wrong.. im just telling you how i see it on the trail map...

that way the kiddies who can barely snowboard on the bunny hill wont be clogging the teddy bear... but from what it looks like on the map i think it is excessable from the carpet lift.

when there isn't a park set up it can be accessed from the carpet but when there is a park set up there will be a really long fence to block access for exactly that reason. as much as all the people just getting into riding park should be in teddy bear, you should at least be able to ride a chair lift. plus im pretty sure the chair is faster anyway.