Camelback Has Gone One Step to Far!

lurker

Boxers don't hang the way boulder holders do..  Hang up in the trees that is.  You couldn't miss them if they were still there..  We'll make a another donation to the tree this weekend. We figured out you have to toss em like frisbee - you have to play ring toss with a branch......

If you want them to hit there targeted branch rub them around in the snow a little bit so they pick up some added weight from the moisture.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe..we're getting all sciectific about throwing boxers into a tree :rofl I should be up tomorrow morning, because it's raining now so I'm not going up tonight..and the only way I wont be there tomorrow (i go mornings/afternoons on saturdays) if it's still raining...so if your up there, find me and we can toss them together

Hehe..we're getting all sciectific about throwing boxers into a tree  :rofl I should be up tomorrow morning, because it's raining now so I'm not going up tonight..and the only way I wont be there tomorrow (i go mornings/afternoons on saturdays) if it's still raining...so if your up there, find me and we can toss them together

Gonna have to take a rain check (no pun intended) :yes We won't be there until Sunday.

Hehe..we're getting all sciectific about throwing boxers into a tree  :rofl I should be up tomorrow morning, because it's raining now so I'm not going up tonight..and the only way I wont be there tomorrow (i go mornings/afternoons on saturdays) if it's still raining...so if your up there, find me and we can toss them together

You missed out, it was raining in the valley, but up in the poconos it snowed the whole time. The conditions were excelent, tons of fluff EVERYWHERE. Pipe was the nicest I've seen it all year. It's been cut better, but it was real grippy with the fresh snow, so nice.

Was up yesterday and it pretty much snowed all day while raining back home. Made 1st tracks on a lot of trails, the board floating over fresh powder was real sweet.

Ah yes, even met up with mtnbiker99x, though he said he had to go fix someones snowboard or something, so he couldn't stick around with us :confused

Ah yes, even met up with mtnbiker99x, though he said he had to go fix someones snowboard or something, so he couldn't stick around with us :confused

Yep, not just a 1 screw loose, like the 4 base plates screws on each side, plus screws on the straps. Ya think some would know better. Then I had to go do some other stuff before I went home.

Will be back next Tuesday and Friday afternoon night.

Yeah everything was nice conditions yesterday. The pipe almost killed me though. I hit it in the beginning at a very good clip and aired pretty far out and landed right on the deck, and my whole body compacted into self, it was definently a weird, not good feeling. That was about the end of my day friday :D. Conditions were great though!