11/29 TR....11/30

rastasquid

got to the mtn at about 4. there were still only 3 trails open...the park on mainline, boomer, and cannonball. Conditions were great when we started, but as the temp dropped, and more little kids came around.....things got nasty. Since it was pretty much bunny hill, and cannonball, there were alot of inexperienced people on cannonball and boomer plowing down headwalls, which contributed to the usual ice on the northface. Had a great time though, hardly any lines, and got in about a dozen runs before leaving at around 7ish. I'm going to attempt to make first tracks tomorrow (today) if my lazy/ soon to be hungover self can roll out of bed. If you see me give me a shout, i'll be in all black, with a guy in green and white camo.

just got back. im wet. We got to the parking lot at around 10 and got in about 10 runs, before the heavy rain hit, and the snow was groomed, but the freezing rain left everything hard and kinda icy (and my as* froze to the lift a few times because the chairs were covered in ice). We hit the bar for a while and tried to wait the rain out, but it wasn't letting up so we did 2 more runs. The rain softened up the snow and it was actually nice riding, wet grainy snow. After 2 lift rides I was completely soaked and my feet were getting wet so we bailed. I had a good time, but I wish opening weekend was better, 2 trails was kinda beat, but better than nothing, and hey, its still november so I'll take it

I'm not very optimistic for next week, it looks like they really cant resume snow making till next thursday, plus two trails on nf was getting really boring, but it certainly is better than nothing.

Ha Ha not too optimistic on my employment either...

are they closed all week until next weekend?

I'm not very optimistic for next week, it looks like they really cant resume snow making till next thursday, plus two trails on nf was getting really boring, but it certainly is better than nothing.

Ha Ha not too optimistic on my employment either...

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FLAMING TOOL EVER! RIGHT SANTA

Edited by Sno rider

Wait you being sarcastic or do you not know I'm santa? I wanted to change my user name to "Clauss" because thats my last name and people call me that, my email is "Davieclauss" i entered that in i thought to change it and i messed up, now i have to wait 60 days till i can change it.

So sno rider, who the fuck are you and why am I the biggest flaming tool ever?