expansion plans?

AndyEich

When Montage opened the North Face, there was a lot of buzz about another expansion that was supposed to happen "soon." I think it might have been called the Ledges. Anyway, now I see on DCski.com that there is talk of 7 new trails. The most likely spot looks like skier's right of Fast Track, where another lower-half complex of trails could fit (though probably not 7). Does anyone know where these will be?

When Montage opened the North Face, there was a lot of buzz about another expansion that was supposed to happen "soon." I think it might have been called the Ledges. Anyway, now I see on DCski.com that there is talk of 7 new trails. The most likely spot looks like skier's right of Fast Track, where another lower-half complex of trails could fit (though probably not 7). Does anyone know where these will be?

that was rumor from a few years ago, but nothing ever happened really. That DCski page looks like it has not been updated in a few years so don't get too excited.